Fitness Mentorship Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Our mentorship course has been condensed to fit into your schedule. Learn everything about fitness all in one place.
Day 1 is for foundational learning about the principles of fitness and the various components of training.
Day 2 is an optional add-on course for those interested in delving into nutrition, body composition, and coaching.
Ask us how you can earn up to 0.8 CEUs / CECs for this course!
Day 1: Saturday, 12PM-4PM ET
- Hour 1: Principles of Fitness & Goal Setting Strategies
- Hour 2: Conditioning, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, Mobility / Flexibility
- Hour 3: Introduction to Muscular Strength & Hypertrophy
- Hour 4: Muscular Strength, Muscular Hypertrophy, Muscular Endurance & Power
Day 2: Sunday, 12PM-4PM ET, optional
- Hour 1: Nutrition & Body Composition
- Hour 2: Coaching General Populations
- Hour 3: Coaching Female Athletes
- Hour 4: Q/A & Open Discussion
Course Instructor: Melissa Avanesian, MS, CSCS
Certified Powerlifting Coach Practitioner (USPA), State Referee (USPA)
Certified Personal Trainer (ACE), CPR / AED
- Day 1 Event Ticket$150$1500$0
- Day 1 & 2 Event Tickets$300$3000$0